2.25.2008

a few thoughts...

--

Question: How many blogs have you abandoned? This is the beginning of number five for myself. One was more political ranting in hopes of educating the masses and yet I found that the "masses" I was educating numbered in single digits. The other four were personal in nature, though I can only locate two.

I frequently go back to read them in hopes of remembering what the deuce I was stammering on about. They are embarrassing for the most part. Who really enjoys their own poetry anyway right? The sheer naivety at times can cause one to rougee, though I find it refreshing to see how somethings change and somethings remain. My poetry is still rubbish.

-

I'm a former sticker junkie. I had one vehicle w/ at least 20 stickers on windows, bumpers and trunk lids. I've recovered to a state of normalcy upon realization that even billboards have a word limit and no one should be straining to read your car whilst driving. This is just one issue.

I removed my Mike Huckabee 2008 bumper sticker on Sunday. I was termed a fair-weather supporter. Tisk, tisk. I have my personal convictions people. There are still people driving around displaying their Kerry/Edwards or the local GOP senate loser. Does this lack of removal display a general soreness about the loss of their candidate or just sheer laziness on the part of the driver? There has to be order in the bumper sticker community.

Also, if you are still sporting bumper wear of W'04 or Sportsman for Bush '04, I'm speaking to you too. No one likes a braggart. Anyone interested in a Bush '08 sticker?

--

1 comment:

theatrecat said...

I 100% agree with you about stickers! Come on people - get over the fact that Kerry was a poop choice for pres and he lost! Let's move on! I'd rather have people have a millions Hillary stickers than 1 Kerry sicker! Just don't vote...