2.12.2008

Watching Life

--

Jaclyn Derreberry - David  Derreberry

This was originally a story about how these two and their family survived a tornado lashing. This blogpost was written well before these two ignorant savages committed a most horrible, egregious crime. When I originally wrote this post, I had hope that this event would shock them back into reality. We all know now this is far from the truth.

I no longer blog here, however, I kept recieving email alerts that people were posting comments here. I have removed the post because the kind words spoken so long ago are bitter swords to those most effected. I left this here to serve as a placeholder of my "official" comment on this matter.

There is nothing I can say to the family who lost their father, grandfather, brother, friend. I can only express my deepest sympathy for their loss.

--

No comments: