1.15.2008

...served on a port roll.

--

I 'm not sure where the names of bread derive. When I hear the words "port roll," I first think of fish. Salty fish. When I'm doing my best to enjoy beef brisket, the thought of salty fish is the last thing I want swimming through the mind. Perhaps it could be called "oblong roll" or even "belly bun." Yet one more thing to add to my wiki list for today. P.s., the brisket is awesome!

-

I have nothing witty to write. I should be working on my novel; at least a little research. Yet I only talk about it and write down ideas on odd occasions. Still it sits in my document folder awaiting addition.

-

Common rule dictates the proper flow of sidewalk traffic should follow the same rule as traffic flow. Drive on the right, walk on the right. Do folk in English or older English territories obey different sidewalk rules than others? Circulation being different and all.

--

No comments: